These were gesture drawings of different status, as well as facial expressions. I very much enjoyed the bottom right one. It shows a lot of spunk and motion. It had the most character out of all of them.
I think I missed the idea of this project a bit. I decided to go in blindly, and liked the idea of a bouncing ball turning into a balloon of sorts, free and waving in the air, until the end, where it gets stuck and is playing with the wind. I feel like if I added a background, as well as developed my frames better it would have been a stronger piece.
My name is Robert Allen and my online alias is StrutAmari, it is loosely translated from Japanese as Sutora Amari 寿虎あまり which says "Not really an immortal tiger." I dabbled with an introduction to animation on my own time, testing software materials such as Adobe Animate for content that my father asked me to try and create for him. I want to delve further into my studies with animation as it is something that I've always had an interest in learning how 2d and 3d objects are created, and the movement/physics.
This was another project that I wish that I worked on a background, which I'm going to start doing more! The idea was that my flour sack was going to be climbing up a hill/mountain and eventually gets exhausted and takes a nap. I feel like I was able to depict that to a mild degree, but it didn't translate perfectly.
Comments
Post a Comment